INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 containing provisions for the protection of people and with respect to the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data you have provided will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation.
HOLDER OF THE PROCESSING
The data controller is METALTECH S.r.l. – Via Saviabona, 113G – Cavazzale di Monticello Conte Otto (VI) – Italy (hereinafter “controller”).
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Your personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- manage business relationships and contacts, exchange of information and documents
- fulfil pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships
- fulfil the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority
- exercise the rights of the controller, for example the right to defence in court.
OBJECT OF THE PROCESSING
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (as an example but not limited to: name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, social network account, etc.) communicated by you during meetings, business and professional relationships, receiving mail, emails, phone calls, faxes, public documents, invitations, participation in events and fairs, etc.
METHOD OF PROCESSING
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 p. 2 of the GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing in compliance with EU regulation 679/2016 with logics that guarantee data confidentiality and security also intended in the sense of integrity and availability.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data may be made accessible to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal managers of the processing and to third party associations or companies or other subjects (external collaborators, credit institutions, professional offices, tax consultants, law firms, labour consultants, IT consultants, application software suppliers, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors. The list of recipients of personal data is available from the data controller.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA IN THIRD COUNTRIES
The management and storage of personal data will take place in the territory of the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the data also to non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller ensures as of now that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
STORAGE PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship (if required by tax or legal obligations) unless otherwise requested by the interested party.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
As data subject, you have the right pursuant to art. 15 of the GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
get the indication of:
- the source of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the controller, of the managers and of the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State territory, managers or agents.
- the updating, correction or integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfilment proves impossible o involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- the object, in whole or in part for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of processing, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
You can exercise the above rights at any time by sending a written communication to: METALTECH S.r.l. – Via Saviabona, 113G – Cavazzale di Monticello Conte Otto (VI) – Italy – email: firstname.lastname@example.org